Signature Envy Black Interior Custom Sign
Unique, wood custom home identification sign with a custom greeting of your choice. These lightweight interior signs measure approximately 8.5" wide and 12" tall. They are perfect for apartment doors, independent living units, and assisted living facilities. The sign features a small planter box for our beautiful subscription decor shipped monthly or seasonally. These are fabulous gifts for our beloved seniors!
Please note, these signs are not designed for exterior use as they have not been properly sealed from the elements.
Need more options? Click HERE to design your own custom sign from scratch.
• The colors and metal tones that you see on your screen are representative and may vary slightly from the actual product.
• All of our signs are handmade and custom, which means some
minor imperfections are normal and add to their beauty and charm.
• We are happy to provide a proof for our customers by request before production. We will contact you after your order is placed if we ever have any questions!
• Please click HERE for sign installation options and instructions.
• If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help!
Vertical: 9" x 24"
Horizontal: 24" x 11"
Over the Door: 9" x 12"
My box is everything I thought it would be & more. It arrived very quickly after being shipped. I had seen a sneak peak of the options of what could possibly be in the box that they were sending me and to my amazement it was exactly the flower that I wanted to be in the box!! I was so excited when I saw that. What else could I do but IMMEDIATELY put everything together. So fun & so pretty right inside my front door. Can't wait for next month's decor to arrive! Thank you team Entry Envy!!💕
I love the 🦉 owl. I used last Decembers candle 🕯️ but it’s running out of steam 😥 Wish every month had a cute little light.
I recently moved into an apartment, and the first week I moved in I had two of my apartment building neighbors tell me how cute my door sign was! Not only does it set my apartment door completely apart from everyone else's but its so fun to change out the decorations every month. It's so easy to manage my subscription too, if I don't want a certain month I can just pause!